I have been working on my credit score to able to purchase a home in the near future. I have an account with all 3 credit bureaus, today a get an alert about a new collection.

I check it sure enough it's these guys trying to collect a debt on a hospital bill paid 2 years ago via my insurance for a ER visit for my son. Being vigilant consumer (been scammed before Swift Funds LLC beware) I have to check these guys out. Of course I pull up all kind of complaints.

How can companies like this get away with this fraud!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Global Receivables Solutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Global Receivables Solutions to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was attaching to my credit report without notice and frauds. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Global Receivables Solutions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments